Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings Psychic Reading Review

She's a scam Laura is not her real name her name is Sylvia marks she's gypsy stealer lier don't be fooled

Not as described
Review #784019 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer784019.

Other Product Review

I had a reading with Laura today and it was my first reading ever. I was shocked at the things she knew.

The details that she coukd not have known. I received a lot of information and i look forward to it all.

Poor customer service
Review #776554 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer776554.

Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings - Review in Entertainment category from Casa Grande, Arizona

To my last post, I work as a waitress at nights and at a disubution center in a small town. I was referred to you by yellow pages and even tho I never judge a book by its cover this is definitely a lesson learned!

I have no kids, no pets and I live alone and you make me feel as if you will make Karma come to me for just being honest!

Please get help. And Soon Laura East!!

Read

I agree, she tries to intimidate you into giving her more money. She is very distracted.

And tho some of her reading is accurate, allot of it is not. She isn't professional at all. Please stay away from her.

She is bad news. She kept texting me to tell me I better come back or something awful would happen to me.

Bad quality
Review #628551 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer628551.
3.8

Positive Experience Review

I met Laura about 7 years ago and I've been consulting with her ever since. She has ALWAYS been open, honest and accurate.

I personally, have never known her to ask for outrageous amounts of money or jewelry.

I will continue to consult with her whether in person or by phone.

Good quality
Review #625141 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer625141.
5.0

Positive Experience Review

I went to laura to find out about some carrerr advice .I had a great session I didnt have to answer any questions just give my name and dobdob.my session was about 45min she did a great job iv been sheing her for the last 6months seeking counseling for a relationship that didnt wk I feel so much better im so happy now I would recommend her to anybody wanting real clarity 5 stars ..

Good customer service
Review #624900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer624900.

Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings - Review in Entertainment category from Mountain View, California

Please call me asap to resolve this matter thx you 602.849.1004 laura

Read

Laura you are a thief, liar and cheat and you know it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The law will catch up with you. You are too greedy and sloppy. You have tried to do the big con on too many people.

Give them back their money, jewelry, and anything else you took. And stop your thieving, lying, and cheating immediately.

Review #624618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer624618.

Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings in Phoenix, Arizona - Laura is a cheat, gives BS when vulnerable. She took $4000 from me for cleansing, did nothing. Also, took $10,000 worth of jewelry to pray with, didn't return yet. I am going to the authorities.

She recommended cleansing and took $4000 for that in CASH, so no receipt. Also, took my 22 karat jewelry to pray with which is worth $10,000.

I asked her to stop the process and return my jewelry. Running behind her for last one month to get my jewelry, but she is giving BS and not returned my jewelry back. I am going and officially filing a complaint to the authorities. She is a sweet talker and tries to get as much personal information from you.

She literally saw my necklace and pendant I am wearing, and asked to give her to pray with. Be careful to provide any personal information, she will use to manipulate you.

Read

All psychic readers are con artists. They all lue, manipulate, and cheat.

All of them without exception. They pry information from you in sneaky, subtle ways. They are constantly observing your every reaction, testing for your vulnerabilities, hope and wishes, then they use it to pry your money away from you. And when I say they are all liars and cheats, I mean ALL.

That includes the Ahwatukee gypsies and the famous ones on TV. Never, ever, believe any of them, and never give any of them any money, ever.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1319577

I've been consulting with Laura for 12 years she is very honest even if it hurts . She has helped many ppl I have saw many of her clients threw the years and everybody always is so happy to see her .

I was have marriage problems at the time and I consulted with Laura my husband and myself relationship counseling with her for four years and things to Lawer we're back on track and doing great ! We consider her family without her I don't know what would've happened she's definitely somebody I would recommend and somebody that I can trust!

Omg I had the same experience!!!!!!! She told me too apply at these clothing stores for credit, and other places and ask for gift card too give too her.

Her name is "Slivia" and if you go on her info and her Google account you will she she acts like someone else. She took over 3000 from me and my most vulnerable time and kept saying lies after lies!!! She has to gift and she goes from city too city Bc someone end up calling her out!!!

Please watch out. She's fake and a scammer!!!

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1319575
@Hopeful

I disagree with everything. Your saying !!

I'm a client of4 years and never ever have I felt that she was lieing or cheating me in anyway everything she has told me was honest and accurate how dare you lie about someone that had help so many people!!

I see with my own eyes !! Your review is BS anyone that knows Laura know how genuine and bighearted she is!

View more comments
Bharathi
I didn’t like
Cheating peoples money and jewelry, Manipulating people
Cheating
Loss
Review #589169 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Psychic Review

I went too "Psychic" Laura East in Chandler, AZ. She pretends too know what she doing, and that she wants too help you.

She'll feed you bs and take your money leading you on! She is not a psychic or reunite lover specialist. Please don't waste your money!

She will feed you bs and keep you going!! It's a scam

Poor customer service
Review #582974 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer582974.

Contact Ahwatukee Psychic Shop Readings Customer Service